Journal of Scientific Achievements (ISSN: 2207-4236) designed for the fast publication of peer-reviewed articles in all areas of science. You can submit your manuscripts by online submission system or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted manuscript number will be emailed to the corresponding author within 24 hours. Then, all manuscripts are pre-reviewed by the editorial board and if appropriate, sent for blind reviewer. Contributions must be original, not previously or simultaneously published (at any language) elsewhere, and are critically reviewed before they are published. Submitted manuscript will be evaluated by at least three reviews related to subject and accepted papers will be published immediately.
The Journal of Scientific Achievements is published only electronic form of the various types of articles, including; Original research papers, Reviews, Mini-reviews, Short communications, technical reports, Case reports and Letters to the editor, monthly.
Some features of Journal of Scientific Achievements:
1. Communication of authors to get the manuscript status time to time.
2. Full text availability of articles in the form of PDF.
3. On-line submission is fast and efficient.
4. Rapid publication of research articles.
5. A broad ranging open access online journal.
6. Eminent editorials from thought out the world.
1. Authors can withdraw their papers only 3 days after submission.
2. All changes in published articles or Post-publication removal of articles from web site is impossible.
3. Corresponding author is responsible for own paper contents and authors have to refer and cite those contents which are came from other papers thus, in case of plagiarism journal doesn’t have any responsibility.
4. The acceptance letter should be send from Journal Email, please don’t accept any acceptance.